Abdominal pain, belching, nausea, bloating, exhaustion. Taken Librax. Help

I am 48 year old woman who has been experiencing upper right abdominal pain (just below rib cage), constant belching , nauseu, extreme bloating , exhaustion. I have wake up in pain at night and use to experience what seemed like a panic attack with chest pains, so my GI put me on Librax and moved me from omeprazole to Aciphex . I have had an endoscopy (showed GERD) and thick stomach folds, colonoscopy-no issues, HIDA scan within normal range (don t know what my EF score is) and recently an Upper GI with small bowel and radiologist said it looked normal at a quick glance but had to put it together. My stomach is constantly distended that I can t shut may pants and with movement I sometimes experience pain. My GI said he will be at a loss if the GI comes back negative. Help!
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer