Weight loss, recurring diarrhea, abdominal pain. Done all tests. Taken Saaz and budesonide. Help

Hi... I had every possible test- endoscopy , colonoscopy ,CT-Scan,double balloon entroscopy(biopsy report-non specific mild iletis)& capsule endoscopy;doctors said it is inflammatory bowel disease probably in initial stage... Syptoms:weight loss,reccuring diahrrea,and abdominal pain. I am on medication since last 2 months:SAAZ-DS, Azathioprine . when i take budesonide-3mg i get releif from diahrrea but as soon i stop it i generally pass 5-6 stools in d day... Initially i had releif in joint pain too...but it started all of a sudden.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012