Having dark patches on forehead. Had several facials. Suggest

Hi doctor please assist me with my face, after i had my first child I have developed the dark patches on my forehead,and there are time when my whole face will be very dark as compare to the rest of my body,is there any problem in my body,genes or anywhere.I have tried several facials ,which i'm afraid they also contributed to my facial problem, please assist me,I stil have those patched on my forehaed and when my face goes dark they also get very dark,my face is combination ,sometime oily,normal and even dry.I don't know
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013