Having continuous periods after stopping birth control pills due to side effects. Take Regesterone?

Hi, I m 24 years old female. I have irregular periods from past few months, some doctors have suggested me to take birth control pills for 30 days and after that I had proper 3-r days periods and again the next cycle of birth control pills followed. By using birth control pills, I gained weight and had lot more side effects.So I stopped it. Now again this month I have the same problem. I m in 14th day of periods.It didn t stop till now. I don t want to use birth control pills again. I heard people saying I need to use Regestrone tablet for this condition. Should I use Regestrone and make my periods stop now?
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  12 Awaiting Answer