Having complex cyst in my kidney, high levels of Potassium. Did MRI, urine and blood test. Treatment? Cancer?

I was just told my potassium level was high - the dr. had me do another test to make sure it wasn't a lab error.
It wasn't. I have had this problem in the past. I have a complex cyst on my kidney which is being watch by a urologist. I have had an MRI to determine whether or not it was cancer. It wasn't. My blood work always comes out fine when testing kidney function. Could this be the cause of the high potassium. I do eat very well and upon review my food intake I do find most foods I eat contain high potassium. Please advise
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013