Having circular red rash with flaky white spots on thigh, pubic region. Suggest?

I have a circular red rash with flaky white spots and zits on my inner thigh and pubic region it doed not itch unless I am sweating I am very active where I work and I have been using fungal medication but ut has only aleveated the redness and has not gotten rid of the rash.... I have never had an std and am seriously scared... I have tried many different antifungal creams, powders and sprays which only seem to temporarily solve the problem and I do not want the woman I am seeing to leave me if she sees it... Help please!
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013