Having chronic cough. Face turned blotchy red, pale lips. Used organic face wash few days back. Reason?

I have had a chronic cough for the last week. It has subsided but continues to linger. This A.M. I woke up and got sick vomitting. I felt ok withinn 1/2 hr. Then my face has turned blotchy red and my lip very pale...The only variables for the skin that have changed was a new organic face wash over 4 days ago..this is the 1 st sign...I also normally pound vitamins and take high blood pressure medicine ,chollestrol and a baby aspirin ...I didn t take anything today because of earlier vomitting. My face is still red, lips pale but I feel ok...ANY CONCERNS???
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013