Having chondromalacia since childhood. Having knee problems, hip pain. On medicines. Suggestions?

Hi, I have chondromalacia which I have had since a child. I am 49 and female. I have had many operations regarding this. The last was for a meniscus tear, fluid, to clean up some bits floating etc. I have been told I need to have both knees fully replaced. Apparently I am too young at the moment. I take panadeine forte for the pain and ibrufen. I am also on prednisilone, methotrexate for eczema and psoriasis, endep for sleeping and vitamin d due to bone marrow . My problem is that I am getting severe hip bone pain. It is an ache that will not go away, it wakes me, hurts when I am sitting etc. I am wondering if this would be connected to my knee problems and what I can do about it. Thanks so much
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013