Having chest tightness and pain under left breast. No other symptoms. Undergone stress test. Reason?

Hi I ve been having chest tightness since last night and under left breast a sharp pain that comes and goes. I have no fever, no dizziness , no nausea . Im breathing fine. I believe it could be stress related since I talked to my mom last night and found out some info (not positive). This is not the first time I ve had this pain. Also during my cycle I have breast pain and sometimes it feels like chest pain . I have already seen a cardiologist and was given a stress test. Don t know the results yet until my followup appt with my doctor on April 3rd. My blood pressure is 112/80. I m 37 and not overweight. Please advise. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 30 Mar 2012