Having chest heaviness, hurts to breathe, pain shoulder. What could it be?

Ive got 2 go and have a MRI scan on my heart as a couple of weeks ago I woke with testiness in my chest and it felt like some1 was sitting on my chest it hurt 2 breathe and I had pain going down my left arm it frightened me 2 death I really thought I was having an heart attack ,sometimes I get pain in my left shoulder ,after I had the pain in my chest I felt really full and thought I was going 2 b sick,went 2c an heart specialist yesterday t she said because of the ECG I had at my drs and the ECG I had at the hospital don t know what was wrong I ve got 2 have a scan of my heart also there is a lot of heart decease in my family what do u think it could b?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013