Chest pain, discomfort, neck pain, shoulder pain, headache. Help?

I ve been having chest pains for a week now. For the first 2 days it was a discomfort in the centre of my chest, the last 5 days it has moved to the right of my chest, the pain is now sharp and radiates through my right shoulder , up the right side of my neck and even all the way up to my right cheek. It is also always accompanied by a headache . The pain lasts for 3 hours approximately in the morning, goes away, and them returns in the late afternoon to the remainder of the evening usually, everytime I breathe in my shoulder hurts, and suddenly as I m writing this message if I m lying down and breathe in my headache becomes sharp and hurts more. What s wrong with me? I am also 20, Male , fit, non-smoker
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013