Having bump on top right side of scalp, increasing in size. Should it be remove?

Hi Dr. I m a 32 yr old healthy active female. I ve had a small squishy bump on the top right side of my scalp for years now, and just recently it s increased slightly in size. Still squishy. Does not hurt, and my husband says it is covered in hair, looks just like the rest of my scalp. My mother had a scalp cyst that turned into squamous and was surgically removed, and maternal grandmother had bumps on her scalp that were also removed. I am now concerned because of the change in size and need to know if this warrants a call to my MD. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013