Having bloated upper abdomen back pain. Pregnancy test negative. Normal pap smear and ultrasound reports

hi im 33 years old I have excessive bloatedness in my upper abdomen and I feel like I am pregnant I have done one of those home pregnancy test in it came back negative I am have blood tests done but haven't heard I have had a pap smear it came back normal I had an intetnal vagina ultralsound and nothing and I have also had an normal ultrasound and nothing what is it I really hate feeling so bloated I also get back pain
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013