Having back, thigh and ankle pain, feeling weak and stiff spine. Had debridement and chondroplasty. Diagonised scoliosis. Concerned? Guide

Hi,I'm 43 years old and had L4 L5 slipped disc one and a half month ago. My symptoms are painin the lower back(right side),pain in the innerthigh,groin,inner side of the knee, right toes. At the same time,I had debridement and chondroplasty surger fo meniscus tear. Sadly, until now, My pain in the back,inner thigh is still there,add up to ankle pain. The surgery was done in private hospital. I went to the government hospital and they refer meto spine specialistwho did Lumbarsacral xray and found out I have scoliosis. I'm confused now. I also have pain in the lower rib and my muscle are all weak and my spine are stiff(according to the physiotherapist). I also have pain in my nect and fingers as well as toes. Please help me out here.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013