Having back pain. Had taken epidural during cesarean delivery. Was on depo birth control. Feeling shaky on exertion

I have a back question. Since the last birth of my 4th child I ve been having having back problems. I ve had all c sections so I needed the epidural when I gave birth. Not only that, I ve taken the depo birth control 2 years before that. I haven t to see a chiropractor in 10 years and I know my back isn t straight. Today I was trying to exercise and when I was bending down to touch my toes, I felt my body shaking a bit. Is that because of my back problems. Should I see a chiropractor or go to my internal med doctor first
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012