Having back ache. MRI shows adequate canal, not able to bend, pain in leg. What is the solution?

sir i am having backache since 3 year and i felt jerk at back then i took MRI diagnosed as adequate canal. Small posterior right paracentral exstrusion of L 3-L 4 disc causing minimal thecal sac compression. Diffuse bulge with small posteriorleft paracentral potrusion of L 5-S 1 disc indenting thecal sac and left s1 root. doctor told wil get normal even after 5 months i cant mobilize at back and bend. I cant sit . Since 3 days i am feeling pain in left leg also wats the solution . My height 180cm and weight 62kg
Asked On : Wed, 16 May 2012