Having arm and shoulder pain. Feels tingling and needles in fingers. Any advice?

hi, I ve been experiencing pain in both my arms (mild for aboutnt he last 3 months), but its got alot worse in the last 3-4 weeks. It can be in any part of either / both arms anywhere between shoulders and fingers. When in my fingers, its like a tingling or mild pins and needles. I feel it in my wrists, and there it reminds me of carpel tunnel which i experienced while pregnant (3.5 yr old and 2 yr old) In my upper and lower arm and shoulder its like a dull deep pain. Im 34 yrs old. I hope you can advise me??? thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012