Having anxiety, sharp pain in legs, twitching in lips and arm. Could it be fasciculation syndrome?

Hi, about 2 and a half months ago in August, I have experienced violent tremors in both my legs but they stopped.. Its been followed by pain in the limbs but they are slowly subsiding and I ve had sharp pain in my left big toe before.. I now only experience twitching every day frequently (non painful twitching) under my lower lips but above my chin mainly and i ll experience the twitching also in my arms and legs somewhat and my left middle toe... I sometimes get cramps in my legs after stretching and once in awhile when I m not stretching.. I have anxiety and OCD .. I m just very worried that it s ALS, MS, or Parkinson s.. I have went to other doctors and a neurologist and they told me I don t have either of those but I am very concerned... He said it looks like benign fasciculation syndrome.. Do you think you could help me doctor? Thank you kindly.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Public Forum

Excessive health worry, muscle tremors and spasms are symptoms of anxiety. Your all symptoms can occur in anxiety and OCD. It is better to start treatment for anxiety and OCD, from psychiatrist.

Apart from that Yoga and breathing exercise will also help you..

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal