Having anxiety attacks after using MDMA. Dizziness, palpitation and lightheadedness. Diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Advice?

Hello! I feel like I have been having anxiety attacks as of 3 weeks ago. It started when I tried a small amount of MDMA and I overheated and felt like I was going to pass out. I felt fine a few hours later but in the days following, every time I had any amount of alcohol or got stressed I would feel the same symptoms (lightheaded, dizzy, overheating, increased heart rate , fear of passing out) I am diagnosed with Crohn s disease and I am iron deficient which makes me anemic but I am on medication for both and my conditions are under control. I m wondering what to do to make these feelings stop so I don t have to live in fear of passing out all the time Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013