Having abdominal pain below the naval line due to constipation. Ultrasound reports clear. Feels bloated. Worried

Hello, i have had this dull pain in my abdomen on the left side just below the naval line. the painn started about 6 months ago at which point I was constipated and passed black tarry stool . they performed an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy and an ultra sound on my lower abdomen n found nothing wrong. my kidney and overies were fine. however the pull pain or pressure has persisted ever since and when I am bloated the pain spreads to my back and my chest. I am starting to worry because the pressure is there all the time. Thanks for your help
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012