Having abdominal pain and bleeding heavily during pregnancy. What could be the reason?

Hi doctor..... I am 7 weeks pregnant and its my first baby.... 2 weeks ago I went to the hospital because I was bleeding ( brown spots ) and the doctor said that I have to do DNC. Then i went to another hospital and the doctor said that its normal to have brownish spots n everything was normal. (regular IUGS with yolk sac). Today im having lower abdominal pain n its bleeding heavier than before. I am very worried now.....
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012