Having a yellow scaly thing on scalp that is spreading, blisters on nose, red painful bumps on fingers and toes. How can this be treated?

hi i have yellow scaley thing on my scalp and it s spreading...because I tend to pick on it. and I had these blisters like form on my nose and i accidentally popped it. so now when it turns into a little crust and starts to ooze. It always oozes. I can t stop it. I put nerosporin... benadryl ..nothing seems to work. And I have tiny little red bumps on my fingers and toes and it s spreading. Painful! Help!
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012