Having PCOS, irregular periods, have regular unprotected sex. Had pink spotting. What could it be?

i have very irregular 29 and have regular unprotected sex. the 2 children i have are clomid babies.i have pcos . last period was november. 2 nights ago i went to the loo and the tissue had some pale pink spotting. the next morning i had light brown when wiping. but nothing since. what could this be. i had thrush 2 weeks a ago and had treatment and then doc checked a week ago and it was gone so its not that. what could it be.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013