Having Irregular periods. Occasionally pink and brown colored. Have nausea, swollen breasts, and mood swings. Reason?

Hi, I am at least two weeks late for my period. I have taken two pregnancy tests which are negative. I did have a pinkish discharge on and off which turned to brown for about 5 days. It was very light, I could have worn one tampon during the whole time. This is not normal for me. I usually have a heavy period for two days and wearing super tampons, then for about 5 more days it is lighter and use regular tampons. The week before I had nausea in the morning twice and I had the swollen/tender breasts,bloating and very emotional. My husband and I have unprotected sex. My symptoms are better now. Is it possible I just had a very unusual light period?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013