Having AKT3 for lymphydenities. Is it safe to take during pregnancy? What does it do?

I am suferring from lymphydenities since march 2012,doctor adviced me to take medicine for 9 months 7 and 1/2 months have been passed,on 25th of october i came to knoow that i m pregant (one months)The course for AKT4 has been completed and AKT3 has been taken for 5and 1/2 months. Is it safe to take AKT3 during pregnancy? Is there any additional medicine that I can take to hasten pregnancy? I am having normal periods and there are no other problems as such.My doctor says that i should continue with the pregnancy. I was also advised that I could take AKT3 even during the time of pregnancy without any problem. What does AKT actually do? Read more at: WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012