Haven't had period, drops of blood in urine. Trying to conceive. Will we?

Hello, I am 24 years old and I need help figuring out what is happening with my period. I normally have a period every 30 days (sometimes sooner) but I haven t had a period since 11/23/2012 and it s now 1/4/13. On Christmas day I had abfew drops of blood in my urine so I was preparing for a full blown period that eventually never came. My husband I are very active and have been trying to conceive for a couple months now. I just don t want to get my hopes up. Thanks in advance. Sincerely, Nacole
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013