Haven t had periods. Pregnancy test negative. Have vaginal discharge , cramping abdomen. What could be the cause?

My period has not shown up for march or April. I have negative pregnancy test results. I am nauseous most of the day, my eating habits have changed and I'm extremely tired and irritable. I have throbbing pain once and a while throughout the day on my left side. Strong cramping throughout my mid and lower abdomen. Increased vaginal discharge, clear and odorless. My bloodwork also showed negative pregnancy results and nothing wrong with my hormones. I had the iud removed in November also, and on no form of birth control.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013