Have yeast problem, burning, itching vagina, discharge change. No relief, appears after period. Tested for stds

Hello my name is shelly 20 years old,sexually active and having continous problem with yeasts,the burning of the clitoris,the change of discharge,itching and even burning inside the vagina is my problem.I have been to a varity of doctors even ones that are specialize in the area,been treated over 60 time believe me and it the problem return sometimes even can I control my yeast?I realize even if my vagina have some sort of normal feeling as soon as my period return on the fourth day the burning in the clitoris begins.I have no stds been tested for almost everything its just the yeast.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013