Have white spots in vulva, smooth, not itching or burning, not scaly. Could it be from tanning bed?

Several weeks ago i had little red bumps that i chalked up to ingrown hairs on my vulva . When I popped them, white discharge came out which I chalked up to them just being infection. However when they didnt heal, I went to the doctor and he said I had a staph infection. He gave me an antibiotic which seemed to have worked but then I got a yeast infection which I treated otc . I still have white spots on my vulva. They are smooth and do not itch or burn and are not scaly or anything. I was wondering if they could be from the tanning bed and are just spots that dont tan or if they are more likely from the staph or if I could still have staph?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012