Have white patches on labia with White spots on stretching skin. No itchiness. Advice?

Hi . I have noticed 2 small white patches on my labia they are flat but not pearly white and smooth to me it looks like thin skin, also when I strech the skin on my labia minora on the inside and outside are full of tiny white spots,these aren't visible unless you pull the skin tight but they are covered in them,when the skin is normal though they aren't visible!they appear in lines.I've been really worrying about them. I had never checked down there before so I don't know how long they have been there, I don't feel any pain or discomfort and they aren't itchy, but there is thousands of them! I haven't had sex for the past 8 months and have been with the same partner for 3 years and he has no symptoms of and std what could this be? Its driving me mad
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013