Have vulvar vestibulitis, taking birth control. Excessive discharge, pain during sex, itching. Due to hormonal imbalance?

I have been diagnosed with vulvar vestibulitus and am on birth control (sprintec). I have been experiencing yeast like infections for three weeks now. Lots of discharge, pain during sex and burning and occasional itching. The discharge is excessive and white and clumpy. I am wondering if this is due to a hormonal imbalance and what I should do about it. I was tested negative for yeast, chlamydia and bv.
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012