Have vomiting, pain during intercourse, dizziness, nausea, tiredness. Been on deprova. Help?

Hello, I hope that you can help me, I was on deprovera for six months and got it while i was on my third day of my period. I received the first shot in January 2012 and the Second in April 2012. I had some spotting after the first shot and then nothing. From January 2012 until December 27, 2012 I had no bleeding or spotting at all. On Dec. 28 however I started to have a brown and pink discharge for 10 days. On February 1, 2013 I experienced severe pain during intercourse that lasted for three hours and caused vomiting . The next day I was a little soar and had cramping but then it subsided. In February 4, what I think to be my period started but it was extremely heavy. I had to change super sized tampons every three hours. This lasted for six days and I have felt nauseous, dizzy, and overly tired. My breast look especially perky as well and are soar but only to the touch. Should I take a pregnancy test or do you think that this is just symptoms from my body getting back to normal from being on deprovera?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013