Have vertigo, muscle twitching, carpal tunnel syndrome, chest pain, neck pain. What is happening?

Hi dr.i have been having vertigo and off balance feeling for months,took me a while to connect that it was my thyroid.i have muscle twitching all over esp. On my calf ,i have carpal tunnel syndrome and random pain all over too.i used to think it was my brain or my heart as i was having neurological symptoms,i thought it was my heart as i have occasional chest pain too,tightness and pain radiating to the neck but my heart checked out fine so i know its my thyroid,lately i have a choking feeling in the neck and pain in my jaws,my first ever symptoms was a slight swelling on my left jaw when i woke up,the next day it went away so i thought nothing of it,then came all of the other symptoms.oh by the way i have been hearing my heartbeat in my left ear too,my lymphocytes elevated,what do u think is happening? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013