Have vaginal itching, rash and swelling between thighs, sensitive breast and itchy nipple. Suggestions?

I had some vaginal itching, so I assumed it was a yeast infection . I am postmenopausal. I hadn t had one of these in a long time, but it was familiar. I bought a generic Monostat 7 and then developed a horrible rash between my upper thighs -- rash and swelling . Exterior of vagina is also still a bit itchy, but all itching is mostly external. I m at my wits end. Nothing soothes the itch and it s on a large area of both thighs. What s even more strange is that my breasts are very sensitive and the nipples are itchy as well. Help!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013