Have uti. My skin is irritated and itchy. Taking antibiotics. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi, i think i have a uti, but it doesnt burn when i use the bathroom...ive had it a week now, my skin is irritated in sometimes itchy. i can possibly b pregnant even know the home stick said neg. I have been taking antibiotics, drinking cranberry
is something i do daily even before this. Also eating yogurt is also something i do daily with fruit. I wrk 6days a week driving more then 300miles a day for work.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013