Have upper left side pain. Am pregnant. Heating pad have no results. Should I worry?

i have had severe upper left side pain for weeks 11 weeks doc said use heating bad and tylenol she thinks it sounds like a strained muscle form moring sickness .....i used heating pad for a week now...with no results?? its a sharp constant pain feels internal and kind buldging out under my left ribs around my side to my back ....and gets worse when im sleeping...very sharp pain when i roll over in my sleep..also wen i coughf or sneeze .....should i go to the emergancy room???
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013