Have unprotected sex, used condom, hpt negative, white discharge, period due, in stress. Pregnant?

Hi , I am 21 and I had unprotected sex (just once) for about a minute after which we used a condom. I got my last period on the 9th of march and haven t gotten one since. I am irregular and have an unhealthy diet , I have also been stressed for the past two months. However , I have not missed my period ever , sometimes I do have them twice a month and I may also be anemic. I took 4 pregnancy tests and they were all negative and weren t taken too early as I took them all over 12 days of my first missed period , I have no other symptoms besides a white discharge once in a while. I took Regesrtrone as guided by my doctos for 5 days twice a day and stopped my dose last Wednesday. Please help me , What could be wrong ? Could I be pregnant or could this be something else ? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013