Have unequal size of breasts. Took pills for hypothyroidism and taking birth control pills. What can this be?

I am 17 years old, I will be 18 in a couple of weeks, I am not over-dramatic and I'm almost always right when I self-diagnose myself... So for numerous years I've had issues with my breasts. It started with the right one as I noticed that it became bigger than the other. I tried to Google what was going on and I read that that's pretty normal for girls. So life went on. However, months later I noticed that the size of the right one went back to "normal", but switched to the left one! This continued until today and for a while I was convinced that it was a seasonal thing, because it seemed like during cold seasons the left one would get bigger, and in warmer climate it would be the right one's turn. The size is so drastic, sometimes I have to put extra padding with the "normal" breast to make both look at least a bit identical in size. I told my doctor about it and she said that I may have a cyst, however I don't quite remember exactly what she told me because she ended with "you'll be fine", so I went on with my life... But I'm starting to get curious again and I just want to know exactly what's going on and if there is anything I could do to help my situation or even get rid of it! Oh, to add, I think it may also be handy to know that I have hypothyroidism, I used to take pills for it but I ran out and haven't taken any for at least 2 months now. Also, I'm on my third month of taking birth control pills.
All I want is answers...
Thank you :)
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013