Have ulcers and colitis, anxiety. On protonics, lialda and zoloft. Explain situation

I am 16 years old and I have been found to have ulcers and colitis. I am on protonics, lialda, and 50mg Zoloft. I started to switch my time to take the Zoloft to nighttime instead of the morning. Thursday I took 25 mg of Zoloft in the morning and 50 mg. at night and then 50 mg of Zoloft since then at night. I am feeling anxious and today the doctor had my mom get antivan. I took .5 mg of that but I'm still feeling anxious. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013