Have type 2 diabetes. Taking Insulin. Should I continue taking Instamet and Trivolib?

Hi doctor. I am type 2 diabetic and am taking insulin - insuman comb since 2 months now. I have been prescribed tablets too but had discontinued the same since 2 weeks. My sugar levels are under control except for once or twice when they went high or low from the normal levels, my insulin intake has been reduced too - i take 10 units before breakfast and 6 before dinner. Now, should i continue taking the tablets - instamet and trivolib2 anymore because i prefer insulin injections to tablets. Please suggest.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013