Have type 2 diabetes. Taking Actrapid and Galvus. Feeling uneasy during afternoon and evening

I AM A TYPE 2 DIABITIC. MY SUGAR LEVALS FLUCTUATE TOO MUCH. IAM TAKING ACTRAPID INJECTIONS IN THE MORNING & AFTERNOON - 10 UNITS EACH. IN THE MORNING BEFORE BREAKFAST I AM TAKING GALVUS 50+500, PANTOCID, VOGO AND R-CINEX 600 FOR TB. INN THE AFTERNOON I TAKE VOGO BEFORE MEALS. IN THE EVENING I TAKE GALVUS 50+500 BEFORE MEALS. AT NIGHT I AM PRESCRIBEBD LANTUS SOLOSTAR INJECTION 30 UNITS AND BENADONE 40 FOR TB . I FEEL UNEASINESS IN THE AFTERNOON AND EVENINGS. I FEEL AS IF MY SUGAR LEVELS ARE GOING DOWN . PLEASE ADVISE.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012