Have type 2 diabetes. History of thrush on penis. Have itchy lump on penis. Help

Hi doctor,Iam extremely worried and too embarrassed to tell my doctor,I am type 2 diabetic and have had thrush on my penis before but it dissapeared on its own when i wash and dried correctly.However i now have a problem where my foreskin is cutting across its self and i have a very small itchy lump where the cut is.I only have one female sexual partner of 15 years and dont have regular sex,There is no blood or discharge i am more worried about the cut across the foreskin,Please can you help?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013