Have trouble with period with dizzy spells and breast looks bigger. Is it pregnancy?

Hello I am having troubles with my period it's light and pinkish brown I've had it for two weeks now and it's making me very worried my period are always on time and normal last up to 4 or 3 days which is my normal flow I've been cramping a lot but not painfull but very mild I've been having dizzy spells and my breast are looking bigger then normal I don't record when my period is due and I've done some research about implanted bleeding but it's not answering my questions I wanna know please help need to know if I'm pregant without taking the test..
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013