Have trouble walking after periods. Feel exhausted and hungry. Blood test normal. Advice?

Hi I am 21 yrs old and since December 2012 I have been having problems walking. 1-2 days after I get off my period I start having trouble walking. My right leg with give out a little when I walk and I cant control it. I feel exhausted all the time - no matter how much I sleep. I'm constantly hungry and after 3-4 of having trouble walking my leg starts to hurt. Not being able to walk normal usually lasts anwhere from 1-3 wks. My regular doc has ruled out ms, diabetes, and my blood test came back normal.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013