Have tingling headaches, numbness, blurred vision, due to calcified lesion in brain. Advised MRI, pregnant

Hi, I have recently being told I have a calcified lesion on my brain which I feel is causing me tingling headaches, numbness and also fuzzy vision which has occurred for 6 months now. My doctor has tried saying it wouldn't cause these symptoms but I really feel it is to do with that. I have to now wait for another Mri scan in November to see the growth. I am also pregnant and Fed up of these symptoms so I was just wanting more info/advice..Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013