Have tilted uterus. No foetal heartbeat at 6 weeks. No bleeding or cramps. What to do?

Hi had my first ultrasound done on march 25th there was a heartbeat i went in a week later wich put me at 6weeks o day there was sack and baby but no heart beat i also have a tilted uterus ..i did research that said somtimes it hard to see heartbeat .. my doctor didnt give me much options she didnt want bloodwork just wanted me to schedule a dnc i dont no what to do im so confused no bleeding no cramps i also read where women where misdiagnosed..
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013