Have tenderness feeling in ribs. What am I to do?

The last couple of days I've had really sore ribs. They are tender to touch, lay on, hurt when I cough, sneeze it even laugh and just feel genuinely sore.

It's not a stabbing pain, just a tenderness but its really bothersome. The main effected are the lower ribs near my belly, though almost my whole chest area is a little tender.

My lower back and shoulder blades are also sore, though mostly this is an ache rather than dull tender feeling.

Is it worth wasting doctors time to get checked out - or will it just go away? (I'm 20/female in pretty good health (usually...)
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013