Have tender breasts. Done colonoscopy. Oil threads were cut. Pregnant?

hi my oil threads were cut accidentaly during a coloscopy appointment, having tissue taken from my cervix ,for biopsy , the nurse accidentely cut 1 thread, since having it inserted on november 2011 i could only ever feel one thread, and now the other has been cut during coloscopy i have none i can feel for, i am concerened as i have tender breast and fear i maybe pregnant, which is the last thing i want, im 27years old,and have 3 children under 9. my children are,8years old,4 years old and 2 years old.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013