Have symptoms of Adult ADHD, diagnosed as bipolar. Prescribed abilify. What can be done?

My doctor says i have bi-polar. I have researched it time and time again. He has me on anti depressants and anti-psychotics, but it doesn t help me. The more research I have done, including online questionnaires, I found out that I show more likliness of Adult ADHD than bi-polar. Although a lot of the symptoms are the same, I don t have hardly any of the syptoms of bi-polar. Now, my question is, I have tried to discuss this with my doctor, instead he took me off my seraquel and put me on abilify. I keep trying to tell him that I think it is ADHD not bipolar, andhe wont listen. He wont test me for it or anything. What do I do.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012