Have swollen tosils. Taking peniciline. Have tonsilitis. What to do?

Hi there,

I have tonsilitis at the moment, quite severe. My gums (around my back teeth) are extremely sore and sensitive, to the point that i can't talk or eat.
I looked in the mirror with a light, and i can see my tonsils are swollen with white patches and it looks like my gum has grown over my last tooth at the back. The gum that's over the teeth look infected (brown and white).

I can't do much about it because it's too painful.

I am on antibiotics at the moment (peniciline) and i also got a shot of peni on monday.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013